Before I started shopping online, I heard a lot of bad and good stories from various people and that scared me away from even trying to get anything online… one day I decided to put all the stories I heard together. I discovered that most people actually do not carefully make efforts to know more about what they are about to buy( read reviews from other people about the buyer, checking the amount of sold items recorded, comparing the amount of items shipped to your location to other places).
To avoid regrets I basically buy accessories especially glasses, rings, earrings, bags and hats ( they do not have any particular fitting size). I recently bought two shoes and luckily for me, they were exactly what I ordered although one came very very late(about 2 months).
7 THINGS TO DO BEFORE CLICKING CHECK OUT!!!
1. Carefully read the description of the item you want to purchase.
2. Pay attention to the size descriptions if there’s any(mostly In CM or inches)
3. Patiently read the comments from other buyers
4. Check the countries available for shipping
5. Compare the amount of items successfully sent to individuals In your destination to other places.
6. If you’re not satisfied with the comments and feedbacks send the vendor a message and ask questions.
7. If you’re not still convinced about purchasing the item, DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER.
Here are some items I’ve bought online successfully….
BLACK LEATHER BERET
DARK SQUARED GLASSES
BLACK TARSAL EARRING
WHITE PEARL EARRING
BROWN ANKLE HEELED BOOT
PURPLE DANGLING EARRINGS
Please share your online shopping experience in the comment section and I’ll see you in my next blog post. Remain FABULOUS!!
All items in this post were gotten from different vendors on ALIEXPRESS